Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Business Cards

One of the things that has been suggested to me take to Rootstech is business cards.  Now, I don't have a business or a "brand" or even a logo but did that stop me?  Apparently not.  I finally put my order in tonight after weeks of agonizing over design, colors, what info to include, etc, etc.  Here is what I came up with.
I wanted to keep it simple.  At some point I'd like to have an actual designer make a logo for the blog but that wasn't going to happen before Rootstech.   Anyway, it's one more thing to check off my pre-Rootstech to-do list!
Front side
Back side

5 comments:

  1. Nice, streamlined look! And a great idea, even if you don't have a business. Everyone networks. This makes it easier to be remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Went through the same agonies myself. See you in a couple pf weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great, Nancy! Good idea putting your surnames on there. People really take the time to look at those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! However I realized last night that I had left Shively off the surname list. Arg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the a lot! I like your color choices and I especially like the { } around the name of your blog. It takes a lot of time to design a card when you consider images, fonts, colors, spacing, not to mention the actual words to put on the cards. Hopefully people will know that Shively is one of your surnames!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...