Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yet Another Reason to Love Evernote

So I'm busy doing laundry and packing for my trip to Rootstech but I found an awesome tool recently that I just have to tell you about....Evernote Clearly.  I'm a very visual person that is also easily distracted (oooo, shiny....) so sometimes I find reading on the internet to be difficult.  Enter the browser extension Evernote Clearly.  One click transforms any cluttered web page into a clean, readable, printable article.  Awesome.  You can print directly from the extension or save it to Evernote for reading later.  Watch the video and go check it out.  And speaking of Evernote and Rootstech, there will be session on Evernote on Thursday.  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm looking forward to the Evernote class at RootsTech more than any other single class. I hear the classes fill up quickly, so I'll be there early. I will NOT miss this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on attending that session as well. I love Evernote, but I'm sure I'm not using it to its potential.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so whoever gets in first saves two seats? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...