Saturday, May 5, 2012

Announcement

I'm so excited to tell you that I have been chosen by Accessible Archives as an official blogger!  Accessible Archives is a treasure trove of primary source documents including a collection of African American newspapers and two women's publications:  Godey's Lady's Book and The Lily.  They also have a large collection of Civil War materials and are currently adding a collection of American county histories.

I will continue to blog here at Gathering Stories but click on over to the Accessible Archives blog to see what cool stuff I uncover there!

Yes I'm a history nerd.  Which is probably news to no one.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Nancy. Best of kuck with your new endeavour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jill! Are you home from your world travels yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...