Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reunion Review

Well the cousin reunion last weekend was a rousing success!  A lot of laughter, not a few tears and, as the piece de resistance, a surprise wedding! I even think we may have a new genealogy convert among my cousins.  The hardest part of the weekend...no cell service.  Nada.  Nothing.  The lodge we were staying in did have wireless internet but the signal was so weak as to be useless.  I had no idea how pitiful I become when the tech withdrawal sets in.  Not a pretty picture.


This is the whole gang at a barbecue on Saturday evening.  I'll be posting a blow-by-blow account soon along with instructions for creating a family history movie like the one in the last post and some tips for planning your own cousin reunion.  See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...