Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Family History Writing Challenge



I so wish I could say that writing is easy for me.  But is it really easy for anyone? If it was easy wouldn't we all be doing it?  The reality is that I apparently need a gun to my head to be motivated to write my family story.

Meet the gun:

The Family History Writing Challenge

I wanted to do this last year.  In fact I signed up for it. But RootsTech pretty much rocked my world last February and it never happened.  Never mind that Lynn Palermo managed to RUN the challenge from RootsTech but whatever.  This year RootsTech is in March and I am determined to do the Challenge.  So now that I have documented my intention to the entire interwebs I'm really stuck.  I guess that makes you a gun too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...